Mr. GustovaLIVIC is our worth-trust partner and privide us reliable filtration support.
Mrs. ShurkoLIVIC provide us the proper filter for our painting filtration.
Mechanically Stainless Steel Filter For Fluid , Low Running Cost Oil Painting Filter
|Housing Material||304/316L/CS||Filtration Degree||0.05-2mm|
|Viscosity||1-800000cps||Flowrate Rang||30-6500 M³/h|
Industrial Water Filter,
Vibrating Screen Filter
Mechanically Honey Self Cleaning Filter, DFA Series for Polymer and Coatings Filtration
DFA series pneumatic scraping self-cleaning filter ( DFA FILTER for short), is the new high performance scraping self-cleaning filter independantly developed by LIVIC. It automatically removes the particles and impurities from the filter element internal surface by mechanical scraping and it can continuously work on-line. DFA is designed for filtration of high viscosity up to 800,000mPa.s. The filtration degree ranges from 50~1500μm. It can scrape the impurities off the filter element surface most quickly, which makes it more efficiently removing the impurities. It is applicable for water and various viscous liquid. The DFA filter is designed and manufactured by following LIVIC's high performance, high quality and high reliability standard. It is a world-class quality filter.
The conventional filters get clogged frequently when filtering the viscous liquid and removing the soft impurities. The customers have to select larger filters or clean the filter manually and freqeuntly, which means expensive investment, hard work, valuable liquid loss. DFA filter solves these kinds of problems by its advanced self-cleaning principle. It always keeps the filter element clean, discharges waste liquid with high impurity concentration, reduces the liquid loss. When filtering the viscous liquids such as dirty water, adhesives, resins, polymers and oils, DFA filter works more efficiently. DFA filter is taking place of the vibrating screen, bag filter, basket filter and some kind of back-flushing filter by its technical advantages and low running cost.
|Filter Main Type||DFA7||DFA22||DFA41||DFA71||DFA213||DFA284|
|Filter Element Qty.||1||3||4|
|Applicable Liquid||water and viscous liquid (<800000cps),impurities content<1000ppm|
|Standard Design Pressure||1.0MPa,higher design pressure available|
|Design Temperature||0-200℃(determined by seal materials)|
|Cleaning D.P.||50-100KPa(differs by the liquid viscosity)|
|D.P. Instrument||pressure transmitter / differential pressure transmitter|
|Inlet&Outlet Standard||HG20592-2009 Flange(standard, DIN compatible ), HG20615-2009 Flange ( ANSI B16.5 compatible)DIN11851 sanitary coupling, female thread|
|Filter Element Series||MS/NS/AS|
|Housing Wet Part Material||304/316L/CS|
|Housing Seal Material||NBR/EPDM/VITON/Silastic/FEP encapsulated Silastic|
|Element Seal Material||NBR/EPDM/VITON/Silastic/FEP encapsulated Silastic|
|Piston Rod Seal Material||NBR/PU/VITON|
|Purging Valve||Full-port pneumatic ball valve, single action or double action, material 304/316|
|Facility Supply Requirement||220V AC for control system, 0.4-0.6MPa clean and dry compressed air|
jacket design for thermal oil or steam, keep the temperature and fluidity
ing the instruments and control system, for flammable and explosive applications
• Applicable Industries: petro-chemical, fine chemical, pulp and paper, food and beverage, water treatment, etc.
• Applicable Liquid Types: wax, coal oil, monomer, polymer, citric acid, fermented broth, cosmetics, silicon solution, soap, sorbitol, steriodsugar, wet end additives, adhesives, inks, lubricating oils, coatings, resin, rubber, ethanol, miscella, edible oil, juice, diesel, etc.
TECHNICAL FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
- Elimination or reduction in disposable filter bags and cartridges for reduced operator handling inventory costs and landfill waste
- Reduction in product loss, more thorough contaminant purge in a highly concentrated waste stream
- Virtually maintenance free, near 100% uptime
- Compact design, lower capital cost to fit most installations
- Stainless steel screens from 15 micron slots to 1/4" perforations to handle a wide range of filtration needs